NWSL Dynamometer car project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 19 09:49:14 EST 2011

Hello Alive,

Wayne here in Gloucester VA, I painted one of these many years ago and found that decals were hard to come by, I contacted Champ Decals (out of Buss) and got some made. Before the car was moved from the site along the river in Roanoke to its current site, I took a series of photo's for paint and lettering reference. The car turned out fairly well and ended up selling the car, however I have got it back from an ebay seller after many years!
I will look for the decals I had left over if you are are interested?
Email add: coaltrain45 at cox.net

Wayne