USRA to S1a

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 12 07:59:18 EST 2011

Converting a USRA 0-8-0 into an S1 not an S1a would be easier since you
don't need to get a new tender. I started on this conversion several years
ago but it is in a closet. Use styrene to fix up the tender and Cal-scale
items to fix the loco. All you need is several good pictures. I could send
you pictures of as far as I got on the tender. email me if you do at
johntrhodes at gmail.com.

John Rhodes

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:29 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org