restoring position light signal

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Oct 29 10:36:58 EDT 2010

Stephen,

Your best bet with the bulbs is to replace all of them with standard 1156
automotive bulbs. The original bulbs are 9 volt I believe and are hard to
find and expensive. I used to get my 12v transformers at Radio Shack but
haven't found them there lately. My last power supply was from a computer
laptop charger rated at 12 volts. They can be had cheap on Ebay.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
Troutville, VA

In a message dated 10/29/2010 10:33:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,