Layout Design Sig

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 28 15:21:18 EDT 2010

Matt,
You get 4 issues of a great magazine filled with specific LD issues, or we
used to, unfortunately the talented editorial staff moved on.......... I
for one would resubscribe if the group gets back into publishing a journal,
otherwise its a freeYahoo special interest group with many talented members.
John Pearson