A general question to the entire group

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Oct 26 21:02:42 EDT 2010

Just imagine if you needed all those cars in O Scale like me. (working on my layout since 1997) Atlas O make a diecast HL but it is far too heavy. There are nice brass cars like Precision and Rich Yoder models, but they are pricey. There are wood kits from the 70's which I have built. But mostly I have good enough plastic cars that I kit bash or modify. If I had the skill and the time I'd scratch build them from styrene or wood.

Tom L
Jax FL.