SAND TOWERS

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 26 15:57:49 EDT 2010

Hi Fellas

Putting together the Plastistruct sand tower kit. Trying to figure out what color to paint it the only sort-of clear image I can find is on Jim Nichol's book, p. 49. It seems to be kind of an off-charcoal color; not pure black and not silver like some others.

Anybody have a more accurate color in mind?

Thanks!

PS - I also noted that the ladders and railings in the 50's were not yellow, like they are now. They seem to be the same color as the rest of the structure (sand tower, water tanks, turntables). That sound right to y'all?

Ed Svitil