Signs

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 26 10:06:12 EDT 2010

I thought about photo-etching too but given the thickness of the targets,
resin would work equally well and running castings is more suitable to lower
production than dealing with full sheets of photo etched parts. Photo
etching doesn't address the rail post either, which would either be a
casting or piece of code 55 rail. Given that most modelers now use flex
track, getting pieces of separate, small rail would be more work, so I'm
opting to include resin copies of the rail in the sets. You can always
replace with metal rail if desired.

I need a listing of what targets y'all want. Send that to this list and
I'll look it over.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

Ph. (828) 777-5619