Trackside signs in HO -- any interest?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Apr 25 20:51:53 EDT 2010

What would be the suggested retail?

How many to a package?

Stephen Rineair

From: nw-modeling-list-bounces at nwhs.org [mailto:nw-modeling-list-bounces at nwhs.org] On Behalf Of NW Modeling List
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 8:16 PM
To: NW Modeling List
Subject: Re: Trackside signs in HO -- any interest?

What about grade crossing signs?
RAILROAD CROSSING
LOOK OUT FOR THE LOCOMOTIVE

Mike Rector

_____

From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 4:12:05 PM
Subject: Trackside signs in HO -- any interest?

I interested in producing N&W trackside signs in HO. So far, folks have indicated that whistle (W), DO NOT TRESPASS … and yard limit signs are of interest. If the signs are made they would consist of cast resin targets with raised lettering and border (if possible using rapid prototyping technology), cast resin copies of the small rail used for mounting posts (equivalent to code 55 or 70) and decals with black text/borders for those not interested in trying your hand at painting the slightly raised text on my castings.

If you wish to see these signs produced as described above, please contact me off-list with your comments and/or suggestions for other signs.

Jim King

Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.

Ph. (828) 777-5619

<www.smokymountainmodelworks.com>