O Scale Passenger Car Decal Question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 14 19:01:47 EST 2010

Hi

Can somebody please explain about N & W cars being painted in UP livery. Which, when and why would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Barry Reeves
Songwriter & Musician
www.northwestlondonblues.co.uk

Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:18:02 -0500
Subject: Re: O Scale Passenger Car Decal Question
To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

Thanks for your honest input. I didn't know Sam had done the set in O. Sam,
if you are listening... Do you still have some? I may have a customer for
you!

I think I will hold off on that set for a while.

On another note, I am releasing our newest set, HO134, N134 and O134 in
about 6 weeks. This set is for the N&W cars that were painted in Union
Pacific colors. HO Scale proof is attached.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
ShellScale Decals

In a message dated 2/14/2010 7:59:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,