3rd Rail Y6a & Y6b

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Dec 6 10:44:40 EST 2009

Jimmy:

I do not believe you will have rivet counters critique this model as they
would have purchased the Kohs Y6a's.

The Sunset model generally is expected to have a certain number of flaws for
the price. Scott does not get into

the different details as the roller or friction bearing tender trucks as
used on the different #'s of the Y6a. As a matter of fact,

as stated in the Kohs website, Sunset used the Kohs Y6b photo, not the
Sunset model, so what you saw is not what you get.

The Sunset models are a great value for what they are. I sold my N&W
Buffalo and regret doing so. Still looking for one.

Wish they would do the O Scale N&W Z's, PSC's were worse than what Sunset
would have done.

Stephen Rineair