O scale Class M model anyone?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Dec 5 15:08:28 EST 2009

Jimmy : I would like to have at least one M.  If we can get Scott to offer two versions I would want one of each.  I would want one like #382 as used on the Abingdon Branch with the high headlight and six wheel truck tender and one like #475 with the centered headlight and USRA 10,000 gal tender.  Harold Davenport

PS: If he would also offer the M in HO I would buy a couple if they had the correct sized drivers. The earlier HO Sunset models had way undersized drivers. HD