Black

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 23 11:27:46 EST 2009

Thanks Ed, that's an interesting piece of info, with even more interesting side note regarding the Teamsters.

As an aside (Ed or anyone else), what is your familiarity with the K1's? They don't get a lot of print, other than the good article in the Arrow a couple years ago. Were they generally good engines? Well utilized? Liked by crews? Were they used in the mountains too, or just primarily the flatlands? Were the K-2's a universally great improvement over the K1? It is the one engine I wish I owned a model of and do not (yet). I would like to have at least 2 when I start a layout again.
Mike Rector