Walthers PS 10-6 Sleeper

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 9 18:14:19 EST 2009

Quite possible, inasmuch as some (if not all) had been in IC colors for a time. The 1966 picture of Buchanan County on page 20 of my Color Guide looks like it could be the N&W color (or maybe not). However, the stripes are still PRR style, although by 1966 PRR itself was using a single stripe in place of the double stripe below the windows. But now the interesting question: who repainted it? Calumet or Roanoke? During that time period Roanoke would have painted the ends black. Jim Nichols