Walthers PS 10-6 Sleeper

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 9 17:06:58 EST 2009

Ed; The N&W, L&N and RF&P were all painted in PRR Tuscan with the three gold stripes. I have seen N&W, PRR and RF&P cars sitting in the coach yard at Norfolk having arrived on the Cannonball from Richmond. They all matched each other in color. Two other PRR cars could also be found in the Norfolk yard in the morning. These two would be a P85br coach or a PRR 10-6 from the Pocahontas the afternoon before. The PRR coach seemed to be a darker tuscan than the Pullmans but that was a long time ago.  Harold