Walthers PS 10-6 Sleeper

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 9 07:34:08 EST 2009

Re: Rapido cars. Their interior and window configuration don't match anything N&W owned. They look pretty good lettered N&W. Thus far everthing Rapido has produced have been Canadian prototypes. They have announced a 6-6-4 Pullman which was common in Canada, but is just about right on for L&N, NC&StL.

--Rick Morrison