N&W 60' Greenville cars?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 8 13:19:42 EST 2009

Thanks to Gary Rolih:
Thanks for the info on the Blue Greenville 60' cars and the diagrams of the
N&W passenger cars. You have been most helpful!
Just to let you know that I had bought all four #'s of the ConCor cars and
sold one recently on Ebay. The car kit went for over $52. Maybe the modeling
committee could contact Exact Rail and have them do the Greenville in the
N&W blue scheme as a built up model (if this is the correct model?). If the
committee doesn't want to, then I could contact them myself. Let me know one
way or the other.
Thanks Stephen