Walthers PS 10-6 Sleeper

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Nov 7 17:43:34 EST 2009

Harold,

I was certain I wasn't alone wanting the PS 10-6 in N&W and the other roads.. I was also surprised when I got a response from a manufacturer. That seems to be very abnormal these days. I find it hard to believe that manufacturers can't find the time to answer an email, letter or phone call from someone wanting their products. It's so easy to communicate these days compared to letter writing and all.

I am still waiting for MTH to respond to their website part number problems..

I contacted Precision several times about their pending (now cancelled) N&W CF cabin cars. I understand a big part of their cancellation was lack of response from modelers. I find that very hard to believe! I was ready to order several of them but had some questions they wouldn't answer. I think they also gave potential buyers issues with their pay-in-advance system. I just can't buy something of unknown quality from a company sight unseen.

Division Point also is another "quiet" company that doesn't try to sell their products by helping answer serious questions.

Oh well...................I have more than enough projects anyway!

Roger Huber