Walthers PS 10-6 Sleeper

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Nov 6 21:31:22 EST 2009

Roger: I have contacted Walthers several times on behalf of the N&WHS regarding these pullman cars. At least you got a reply. The second time I proposed that the N&WHS purchase 600 pullman cars painted and lettered for N&W but got no response.  I have given up on Walthers. Like you I plan to paint three for N&W and will purchase a PRR and a RF&P car. Harold Davenport