USRA 4-8-2?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Oct 26 11:53:17 EDT 2009

I have the parts, unfortunately, not the time.

The streamlined K2 were noticeable smaller diameter than the J.  The original Bachmann J shell is very close to correct for this, the Spectrum (and BLI and MTH) are not, being too large a diameter.

The USRA heavy and light Mountain locomotive had the same driver diameter and wheelbase, either chassis will be fine.  I have a Bowser USRA Mountain chassis for the project.

A while ago, Bachmann had a series of pictures on thier website of a K2 streamlined model, I do not know if it is still there.

Nigel