Division Point N&W passenger cars BEj

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 15 13:30:00 EDT 2009

Many other rr historical groups have 'paint committees' that sweat and
struggle to derive a 'standard range of paint colors for MODELS' based on
the paint information and chips that they scrounge or whatever from the
prototype. The intent is to provide a rational pick for manufacturers to
use. Yes, the selections intent to fudge in lighter colors for smaller
models, HO and N, and some compensation for lighting over a layout.

Do we have any members here that want to volunteer for this committee?

Send your reply to rolih at nwhs.org.

Gary Rolih

_____