Division Point N&W passenger cars BEj

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Oct 11 15:16:22 EDT 2009

For those that are waiting for a correct N&W Class BEj Baggage Car (Nos. 110-124) I would recommend waiting for Division Point.

The Rail Classic N&W BEj is a very poor rendition of the car so I dumped my after realizing all the problems. The Division Point car should sell around the same price of $396 as the M1 RPO.

I have not received my M1’s yet and will give all my take on the red. I just hope they are not the hideous red as the Bachman passenger red.

Stephen

Another heads up for the O scale VGN modeler. Sunset is doing the VGN AE 2-10-10-2 the end of this year.

The O Scale N&W K2a Streamlined is due early 2010.