Precision Craft CF Cabooses

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jun 17 22:16:15 EDT 2009

I communicated directly with Broadway Limited/PCM a couple of months ago relative to the status of the N&W CF cabs. There response was that they had been cancelled due to lack of advanced reservations. As a result I made reservations immediately for a 3 unit set of PRR RF-16 sharks at my local hobby store. I never realized the importance of advanced reservations relative to model production scheduling (at least at Broadway Ltd). If you look at it from their prospective (as a business) why would you go to the trouble of producing something that has no apparent market.

Ed Painter - Narrows, VA living in Russellville, AR