P2K GP30 speed?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 7 18:10:15 EDT 2009

It has been my experience that in many cases two identical locomotives from the same run often operate at different speeds. Not using DCC, my solution has always been to put the faster locomotive behind the slower. That way the faster one is slowed down by doing most of the pulling of the train.

Dick Dunford
Blacksburg VA