HO scale 2-10-2 information needed

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 15 21:38:56 EDT 2009

I have access to both a Spectrum and IHC 2-10-2 (and a Proto 2000 as well),
and should be able to take a look at them Friday or Saturday. I do have one
question: How do I determine the throw of the crank pin? I model steam, but
will admit to being a layman with regards to some of the terminology. The
driver diamater, powered axle, and driver spokes should be no problem. Do
you prefer an answer through this list, or direct to your email address?

Marty Flick