Appropriate Sound Decoders for N&W

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Mar 15 14:20:29 EDT 2009

Wearing my Modeling Editor's hat for the moment, is anyone (or several of you) willing to put together a list of available sound decoders for N&W steam and diesel? We can turn this into a nice article for the Arrow. I'm thinking of decoders for A, K, J, M, S-1, S-1A and Y classes? Which have appropriate whistles, etc.

Diesels should be easy.....GP9 or RS11 for the steam era modelers.

For those of you modeling post steam era, what do you suggest?

Anybody want to do an installation article (with lots of photos) for the Arrow?

Don't be shy now......

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD