BENCHWORK HEIGHT

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Mar 9 21:10:23 EDT 2009

The door to my layout room opens to a four foot aisle that runs the length
of the room. The front of the layout, with a minimum 48" height, runs the
length of the aisle which creates a barrier to visitors. The layout runs around
the remaining walls with the center of the room being open. My modeling and
scenery tables are at the back of the room, under the layout. I do have a
"duckunder" to get to the tables but I no longer suffer heart failure when a
non-modeler grabs a project, that I just spent two evenings crafting, and handles
it like a dollar store ice cube tray. Since I am the only one allowed under
the layout I can now leave unfinished projects without fear. I am in the
process of moving and my next layout will use the same method. Just another
possible reason for a higher layout.

Lynn Hill
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID