BENCHWORK HEIGHT

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Mar 9 08:46:03 EDT 2009

I built mine higher, to be closer to eye level. I am pleased with the result. The only downside that I feel is that I must stand on a stool to work on parts of it. With a shelf layout, reaching over parts of it to work on an area behind should be less of a problem. An advantage is easier work on the wiring and switch mechanisms under the layout. Rail head is 48 to 53 inches from the floor.

Ed Sproles