Q on Rapido Passenger Cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 6 15:51:46 EST 2009

Trucks that match the T89 are easy to find, as they were the common type modeled earlier (Rivarossi, MDC, ConCor, etc...even Walthers did them). The problem will be finding trucks that fit where the Rapido ones were. (May turn out to be easy - I have not examined a car, but I know the Walthers line has a distinctive mounting system. Fortunately, Walthers makes two kinds of trucks and the mountings are alike). Jim Nichols