Q on Rapido Passenger Cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 6 10:55:45 EST 2009

Jim & Dave;

Thanks for the repsonses. Close as they are I am interested in continuing this pursuit. I may just end up getting undec and going from there. Dave, you mention the trucks, are there any commercial trucks that are available that match, or closely match that of the T89 truck that those cars rode on?

Regards,

Russ Goodwin