Show us what ya got!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 16 22:50:37 EST 2009

Thanks Stephen. But I think it needs more detailing before I feel I can enter it into a contest. I'm just cursed that way, counting rivitts and such.

The project was inspired by page 70 of Tom Dixon's book, Steam & Diesel Locomotive Terminals and Service Facilities (TLC Publishing). That's where you'll find a section on "Norfolk & Western's Ultra-Modern Steam Terminals".

Other inspired works in progress are a Tichy Train Group coaling tower and a N&W Lubratorium built from scratch. The Lubratorium features operating roll up doors, lighted inspection pit and working fluorescent lights, as shown in the attached photo.

I hope you heal quick and be able to milk it for as much time as you can.

G.