NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 62, Issue 24

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 16 14:39:49 EST 2009

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. My interest in the Tichy cars was that in detail terms they were a better match for the F&C battleships, the Proto H-8s with separate hand rails etc. If I could have worked something out with the N&WHS I was prepared to underwrite the project cost with repayment at no interest from sales by the Society, but no-one seemed interested. I have cancelled the proposal with Larry Leicht at Intermountain who needed to know by mid February for this year's production but I'd be prepared to have another go in the future if there is interest out there or the N&WHS would come on board to provide a selling point and distribution in the US.

Peter N, Norfolk, England