Upcoming Timonium Md Show - Oren House - Directions

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 24 22:36:04 EST 2009

Just a reminder that I will have open house of my model railroad following the train show at Timonium on Saturday, January 31, 2009 from 6 pm to 10 pm.

For those attending the Timonium show, Laura Hughes of Springhaven Shops has been kindly agreed to hand out printed directions to those of you who need them.

My house is approximately 40 minutes from Timonium, located just off of I-70 in Howard County, west of Columbia. Please feel free to bring friends/family who have an interest in seeing the layout.

For those of you who would like to attend the open house, but will not be at the train show, contact me off list for directions at:

jfbrewer at comcast dot net

Hope to see many of you on the 31st.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD