NWHS Photo Books - Digital Cameras

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Dec 9 13:49:58 EST 2008

Is there a projected priority/order for the publications as well as a projected schedule? I've got a lot of slides and digital shots to go through and as with any project it's valuable to understand priorities and milestones. This information, if it's been thought through would be helpful.

Best regards,
Ed Painter; currently Russellville, AR... but born in Bluefield and raised in Giles County, VA