Drawings of N&W Cantilever Bridge (Signals)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Dec 4 08:46:10 EST 2008

Mark,
I don't know of any drawings of these particular structures. The one we
scrapped out at Rawl, West Virginia last spring was pretty near
identical to the photo you showed. I have attached a photo of it with
the new signal in the background directly behind it. Of course, these
signals were Position Lights when they were first erected.

That particular structure had the US Steel logo on it. We could tell
where the factory rivets were and the bolts used in the field
installations. In taking it apart, we could tell how it had been put
together.
What is it exactly that you'd like to know? I may be able to help you.

If you like, you can contact me off list at signalyard at yahoo.com

Ben Blevins

[Moderator]
See image at following: