Modeling The Bluefield,West Virginia Roundhouse circa: 1950'

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Nov 29 07:54:02 EST 2008

David,

There are a number of drawings and photos in the NWHS Archives. You
can search a list of these at

http://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/filterdocs.php?index=c&id=13

There appears to be more material on the original roundhouse which
had a 60' circa 1892 turntable than the later 115' turntable put in
place around 1926.

Ron Davis