NS Top Gons in HO and N from BLMA

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 9 18:19:09 EDT 2008

The website has been updated about the Top Gon models. It looks like they're
about $18 each. They have prices if you order 12, you get the 12th car free
(all different numbers). About $198 for 12. They offer 3 paint schemes (no
Top Gon logo, plain Top Gon logo, and Top Gon with Registered Trademark
logo).

They're expected in early 2009.

The N-Scale link:

http://www.blmamodels.com/cgi-bin/webstore/shop.cgi?c=search.red.htm
<http://www.blmamodels.com/cgi-bin/webstore/shop.cgi?c=search.red.htm&t=main
.red.htm&ud=AAUEAw4ABgYDBxQUEBEcHAAEAQ4ABAEECQkTEQAA&categories=02002-00024>
&t=main.red.htm&ud=AAUEAw4ABgYDBxQUEBEcHAAEAQ4ABAEECQkTEQAA&categories=02002
-00024

The HO-Scale link:

http://www.blmamodels.com/cgi-bin/webstore/shop.cgi?c=search.blue.htm
<http://www.blmamodels.com/cgi-bin/webstore/shop.cgi?c=search.blue.htm&t=mai
n.blue.htm&ud=CAMFAw4ABgYDBxQUEBEcHA4CCAEABAEECQkTEQAA&categories=01001-0002
3>
&t=main.blue.htm&ud=CAMFAw4ABgYDBxQUEBEcHA4CCAEABAEECQkTEQAA&categories=0100
1-00023

-Phil Miller