Track - Layout Diagrams of the Bluefield , WV and Pounding Mill, VA yards circa: 1946 to 1965

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Aug 22 16:28:12 EDT 2008

David, Wwe can help with the info on Pounding Mill, as that was my home so contact us as rr2248 at dragonbbs.com
Davik, We lived in Pounding Mill, in that time period and remermber the area and have built a diorama of the town, can help with info contact us at rr2248 at dragonbbs.com
Will help and have building size also
David and Nathan Robinette
----- Original Message -----
From: NW Modeling List
To: NW Modeling List
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: Track - Layout Diagrams of the Bluefield , WV and Pounding Mill,VA yards circa: 1946 to 1965

David: I can't supply diagrams of the Bluefield yard, but may be able to advise you about structure locations, as I grew up in sight of the middle yard from 1946 to 1952 when I went to college, then off and on until about 1964. You may want to contact me off-list at jamesanichols at bellsouth.net. BTW: the Bluefield yard was quite extensive. It would take up your whole layout and then some. Obviously, you will need to do selective compression. Jim Nichols