O guage "Ys"

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 3 06:58:27 EDT 2008

A few days ago a gentleman wrote in regarding Sunset's intention to produce
the Y6A as well as the Y6B. His idea was to cancel our Y6B's and order the
"A" model. The fact that Sunset trusts us to live up to our word makes this
switch possible. I personally took the high road and added the Y6A to my list of
reservations. Granted this is not a route that everyone can take but where
all those loud mouth rivit counters that jumped all over me before. Step up and
be counted. Robert D. Starkweather

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.