RS 3 and the Arrow

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 12 20:19:05 EST 2008

Howdy Cal,

Thanks for the tip on the Cal Scale end and corner grabs. I'll have to get in touch with Rick and have him order them for me. I have been making a monthly trip to Roanoke to visit his shop and purchase supplys from him.

As for writing an article for the Arrow on Speeders and Motorcars, I would be delighted to write an article for you. Please send me an e-mail address where I can write you, so we can figure out exactly what you want for the article.

Thanks,

Ken McWilliams