Rock fences/slide fences; thanks!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 12 00:32:04 EST 2008

Howdy,

I want to thank Kenneth Rickman, Mike Ritschdorff & BJ Kasper, and last Ben Blevins for your help with modeling the rock/slide fences. Between all of you I have a very good idea as to how they were constructed and how to model them. I read all of your replies again and found that hardware cloth was what I thought it was. I took several dozen photos back in 1987 on a trip to VA but did not get enough close up shots! Not only have I plenty of data now, I have inadvertantly met another signal nut. The only problem I am having is that none of the URLs will come up when I click on them. I get that old not available message time after time. Are the scrubbed items viewable on the archives?

Thanks again,

Ken McWilliams