Red Bird Red (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 24 11:14:50 EST 2008

> The reason I need the color for the redbirds is that a manufacture is doing them and needs to know what is best.

> Stephen Rineair

Generally, you need to see a test shot of the model first before approving final color, either molded in plastic, paint or pad-print. While color is important, it's not a 'need it immeditely for manufacture' criteria. Given that N&Ws passenger GP9s were very specific to N&W and don't match any currently available HO scale GP9, I'd definately want to see a test sample before approving any color or scheme.

Robb Fisher
RFDI