Articulation of model locomotives

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 22 21:32:47 EST 2008

That, and the fact that the Rivarossi articulateds ($32.95 for a Big Boy at
every town's Woolworth's in the '70s when I was a lad) were likely designed
for the common 18" radius trainset curves of the day.
Somewhere, I may still have MR's 1960's review of the new Rivarossi Y6b; it
was considered state of the art at the time.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software