Signal aspects...

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 22 19:05:07 EST 2008

Ahh, the honorable Tommy Duncan. Great to hear he is having input on the the email thru the NWHS. One of the best to ever work for the N&W, in my opinion.

Now, if we could just get him online.....

Will Sadler

NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:
Robb,
I just got off the phone with former dispatcher "Dear Brother" Tommy Duncan and he said these signals definately are not control points as you said but are tied into the bridges, much like a slide fence, as I related. Seems that overloaded dump trucks from a nearby quarry tend to hit the bridges quite often. He also said that someone from the B&B Dept. must inpect the bridge and a signal maintainer needs to reset the trip. He also was going to do a little more checking and if he comes up with anything else, I'll let you know. Hope this clears things up.
Jimmy Lisle
NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org