I sure would like to see a 4-8-0

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 22 09:30:58 EST 2008

Mark,

What size radius curves do you have? Some people don't have space for huge
radius curves and this method of articulation that you hate allows them to
run on the tighter radius curves. The overhang created by your form of
articulation would take out scenery on many layouts. Why don't we just
enjoy the locomotives.

John Rhodes