Powhatan Arrow

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 15 10:50:49 EST 2008

Brian, you might try Champ decals. I used them for a Sunset O scale
"J" last year. That "J" was assembled, painted and decaled by Canadian
Model Trains. It also has a LOC sound decoder. They said it runs well
(I know it looks beautiful) but I've never run it. It's still in the
original box. If you're interested in purchasing it (Sunset doesn't
make "J" currently nor, to my knowledge, do any of the other brass
manufacturers), please email me separately (jerryzaret at earthlink.net).

As far as other diecast manufacturers, Williams made one many years
ago (very few seem to be around these days) and of course, MTH does
currently. If your going to run them, MTH is probably a good bet as
their detail is good and mechanics are probably reliable (but you may
need the MTH DCS system controls to get the best of of it). If your
just looking for a display model, brass is the way to go as the detail
is unparalleled. Hope this is helpful.

Jerry