Powhatan Arrow

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 15 07:01:02 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am seeking contact information to any person or
company that makes O scale decal sets for the smooth side Powhatan Arrow
passenger cars. I have an unpainted brass 4 car set imported by Sunset Models and
would like to paint and decal them as accurately as possible. Also, if anyone
can recommend a model of the J class streamliner in 2 rail, scale brass, I
would appreciated it very much.

I have a fairly large collection of HO scale brass models, however, I don't
know much about scale 2 rail O scale brass. I see brands such as Weaver and
MTH, but don't know much about the models themselves.

Thanks in advance for any information, Brian
Woodbridge, Virginia