NWHS Convention Update

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 13 16:09:09 EST 2008

Re: Modeling CommitteeI was just wondering what is happening with the convention? sually we are informed by now of expextations and events planned for us and the expenses incurred by this event. Just wondering so plans can be made. Most vacation time needed to be in by Dec 31st, so schedules and reservation can be made by spouses and other family menbers.
An update of time, place, and $ sure would have been helpful in an timely and organized manner.

Thanks,
Stephen Rineair