TRAIN ROOM LIGHTING

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jan 5 17:01:30 EST 2008

We just converted the lights that we use the most from the normal
incandescent bulbs to the new cork screw type bulbs which are supposed to be energy
efficient. As a result of the series of comments on train room lighting I am
wondering if anyone has any thoughts on that type of bulb. We do have one
flourescent tube type of "grow light" or "natural" light over some house pants on the
sill of the kitchen window which faces north and two "regular" flourescent
tubes on the sides of the medicine cabinets in the bath rooms

Neil K. Yerger (Mr.Kit Basher)
Wayne, PA

_audreyly at aol.com_ (mailto:audreyly at aol.com)