N&W MOW Green

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 4 18:50:26 EST 2008

"The MofW tank cars were black all over. Jim Nichols"
"Jim;
A few years back (2003/2004) I shot a couple of company tank cars in solid green in Buena Vista, VA,
they had faded the same way the 2 Bay Covered Sand Hoppers have, to a light NYC/PC Jade Green.
Unfortunately, they are in slide boxes packed away, otherwise I'd attach them. I'll see if I can
dig them up over the weekend and scan them.
Russ"

Jim & Russ,
I saw those same green tank cars. They were WATER CARS and a part of a set of camp cars for one of the gangs.
Jimmy Lisle