Color of Vgn Trainmasters

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 3 23:11:56 EST 2008

Harold, I do think Russ's main point was that the
apparent brown was a bad color photo. But mostly, I
would like to thank you for putting this complete
information out there. This is very useful stuff.

[And if you did the VGN 2-8-8-2 article a few Arrows
ago, I want to personally thank you for that also].

Frank Bongiovanni

--- NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>